Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tom Crrr...azy!

A friend of mine in Los Angeles told me to watch the leaked video of Tom Cruise giving an acceptance speech at a Scientology award ceremony. Apparently, he sounds crazier than ever in this video but, much to my disappointment, when I searched for the uncut version on YouTube, I got this message:

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of Scientology International".

Okay, do I even have to go into why this is so fucked up? I feel like I need to see the whole thing before I judge for myself. The only thing I learned from this whole experience is that my ex was right when he told me that closing quotations come before the period. (".) Oh, and also that its still fun to watch clips of Tom Cruise dancing in his underwear. That shit is timeless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I think there are two kinds of people in this world those that believe the period should be enclosed inside the quotation marks, and those who leave it outside. But that's just "me."

Anonymous said...

It actually depends on the context you are using the quotes in.... both are right, just in different circumstances.