Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Alphabet City Wino


With all that's been going on in my life lately I wasn't sure if a wine shop opening around the corner from me was a good thing. Of course I was excited to find a cool little place that is open late on my way home! The problem is that I really, really like wine and I have no problem drinking lots of it.

But there was nothing I could do to stop Alphabet City Wines from opening and having such delicious offerings. Turns out the owners are really cool and know their shit about vino. They are always very willing to talk at length about all the varieties out there! Buying two cases of Nero D'Avola for client gifts this year turned out to be a good thing because I really needed a last minute location for a portrait shoot last week. I didn't think the owners would go for it but I asked if we could do a shoot in their cool, little lounge area and they were down with it!

So here is one of the lovely pictures I took of David Tucker (Nailbiters) and myself. I am going to be singing with him on Jan 29th at Pete's Candy Store in Brooklyn! Come check it out and buy me a glass of wine (or a Makers) - its my birthday EVE celebration as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Pete's ! I'm totally there on the 29th. Birthdays rock.