Monday, December 24, 2007

Fountain of Youth for your Pits


Its seems that I have been finding a lot of material to write about it my local Duane Reades lately.

The other day I noticed a new Dove product on the shelf: Pro-Age deoderant. With all of the anti-aging products on the market, how could we have all over looked our precious, delicate underarm skin?

As ridiculous as I think it is, I will probably buy it the next time I'm in the market for a tube. I am a sucker for packaging and I am tiring of Radiant Silk, Dove's last fancy marketing twist. I don't even like the maroon bottle but its different and I'll take anything to spice up my life at the moment. Does anyone lose here? Dove wins. Their marketing people win. But most of all, I win beautiful pits that will stay forever 29.

No comments: